Softball Canada and Softball Manitoba are pleased to announce a Youth Development Program called Timbits Softball. All Schools, Minor Softball Association Representatives, coaches and Youth Organizations are welcome to contact us to learn more about this new and exciting program.
A program that:
- introduces Softball to children in a Revolutionary way
- ensures children have Fun while improving their fitness and developing their skills
- is Action packed
- fosters Success for all ability levels
- has Easy to Follow lesson plans for new and experienced coaches
- contains activities and lead up games that are patterned after informal Playground Games
- gives every child more opportunities to develop softball skills because everyone is Active for every minute of every session
- is Nationally recognized and approved
Players will want to come back for more non-stop Fun and Action!!
Timbits Softball is made up of three (3) age appropriate levels. Each level takes into account the characteristics of children (both mentally and physically) to ensure that each child has fun, experiences success and is gradually introduced to a competitive environment.
Level 1 (Ages 4 - 5)
One (1) hour per session made up entirely of the prepared lesson plans
Level 2 (Ages 6 - 7)
45 minutes using the prepared lesson plans followed by a 45 minute modified game
Level 3 (Ages 8 - 9)
30 minutes using the prepared lesson plans followed by a one hour modified game
For further information please contact Softball Manitoba at email: email@example.com. Timbits Softball Manuals (complete with Lesson Plans) can be purchased from Softball Manitoba for $20.00.